FOAMING BODY SCURB - Lime or PineApple
Why Should You Use a Body Scrub? The primary goal of exfoliating is to remove dead, dry surface skin cells and promote a smoother, more even skin texture. And while all exfoliants provide these benefits, physical exfoliants like scrubs work to slough dead skin instantly.
Body scrubs have a ton of benefits! However, keep in mind that they should not be used on the daily. The general rule is twice to three times a week. But since all skin reacts differently that may mean less for some. Here are some benefits to using a body scrub:
- Exfoliation: Scrubs help to remove dead skin cells and leave the skin feeling smoother and softer.
- Improved blood circulation: The massage-like motion of applying a scrub helps to increase blood flow and create better circulation, which makes the skin look more radiant.
- Unclogged pores: Scrubs remove impurities and clean out pores, which helps to prevent acne and other skin problems.
- Better absorption: No layer of dead skin cells means that products like lotions and creams will be absorbed easier.
- Cell renewal: By removing dead skin cells, a layer of new cells is reveled, which can improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Relaxing: And finally, it is just nice and relaxing, like getting a massage.
Emulsifying Wax NF.
sugar, yellow tint,
Lemon essential oil
Lime & pine apple scents